After updating to Version: 3.0.6 all my scripted post function broke

Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

After updating to Version: 3.0.6 all my scripted post function broke

image2014-11-12 10:12:4.pngke

2 answers

0 votes
Philippe Aubin
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 12, 2014

After looking for a solution online, i try disabling and enabling back the pluggin; solved all my problem. I had upgraded tor 3.0.6 from 3.0.5. Thank you !

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2014

ok, no problem.

0 votes
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 12, 2014

What version did you upgrade from? What version of jira? Can you post the stack trace as text, it's not possible to read a screenshot. What was the actual action that caused that error?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events