After installsing the update version JIRA dosent work

Shachar Kaufman July 1, 2014

On after deactivate the app JIRA is working agin

2 answers

0 votes
Gebsun
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 2, 2014

Hey guys,

Please upgrade to the latest version 1.1.3. We have fixed some compatibility issues and this version works fine again.

Thanks,
Gebsun

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2014

Are you using the right version of the plugin for your installation of Jira?

What errors are you getting?

Shachar Kaufman July 1, 2014

The plugin version is -1.1.2

The JIRA version is v6.2.7

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 1, 2014

And the second question?

Gary Chuang July 2, 2014

Hi Nic, I'm using JIRA 6.2.3. Recently updated hide time tracking to 1.1.2 and at the main screen, drop-down menus do not appear, and function popups (like date picker) do not show also. Downgrading to 1.1.1 makes things running again.

I have tried 1.1.2 at a cleaner testing environment (6.2.7), and it's working. I guess the problem is related to the permission setting conflict between projects.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 2, 2014

I'd tend to agree with you there. If you've got different permissions that block the addon from doing it's stuff, that behaviour would make a lot of sense.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events