After installsing the update version JIRA dosent work

On after deactivate the app JIRA is working agin

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Are you using the right version of the plugin for your installation of Jira?

What errors are you getting?

The plugin version is -1.1.2

The JIRA version is v6.2.7

And the second question?

Hi Nic, I'm using JIRA 6.2.3. Recently updated hide time tracking to 1.1.2 and at the main screen, drop-down menus do not appear, and function popups (like date picker) do not show also. Downgrading to 1.1.1 makes things running again.

I have tried 1.1.2 at a cleaner testing environment (6.2.7), and it's working. I guess the problem is related to the permission setting conflict between projects.

I'd tend to agree with you there. If you've got different permissions that block the addon from doing it's stuff, that behaviour would make a lot of sense.

This widget could not be displayed.

Hey guys,

Please upgrade to the latest version 1.1.3. We have fixed some compatibility issues and this version works fine again.

Thanks,
Gebsun

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

The 7 hacks of highly successful automation

...there's anything I've learnt from working, it's that people are lazy! No offense to anyone reading this, but it's true and we can all admit it. The easier you make something for someone, the more...

165 views 0 13
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you