After JIRA upgrade to 6.0.7 the display in Test Cycle is missing arrows

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 21, 2013

After upgrading JIRA to 6.0.7 when Planning a Test Cycle the arrow that should appear before a test cycle to tell the user they can click on that cycle and expand it to see the test cases included - is gone.

5 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 8, 2013

I submitted this to support@getzephyr.com and Emily let me know that "A defect has been raised on our side to get this fixed in a future release."

0 votes
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 7, 2013

This is still an issue. We will continue to do upgrades with the latest releases until the arrow appears again.

Thank you.

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Hi JS,

Can you please email us at 'support (at) getzephyr (dot) com'. I want to continue this process via email since we need to collect information from you. Please email us this information:

1) Can you please try uninstalling and reinstalling Zephyr for JIRA? It is possible something got messed up during the upgrade and this could solve it. If this does not then please send us points 2 and 3.

2) Can we get a list of your user and system plugins? It is possible another plugin is disrupting this.

3) Can we please get the exact browser and version you are currently working in? This way we can try to replicate.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Hi JS,

I want to make sure I am understanding you correctly. I have attached a screen shot with what I am undrstanding you are missing. Are the arrows I have in red the ones you are missing? Also, if you are missing these arrows, are you saying you are unable to access the test cases that exist inside the test cycles?

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response.

Yes, those are the arrows that are missing. I can still click on the Test Cycle name and it will expand and show the cases underneath. I can still access the cases underneath the cycle.

But it's a problem that the arrow is missing for usability purposes.

Thank you!

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Hi JS,

Currently, what version of Zephyr for JIRA are you running?

Also, what browser are you using? Have you tried accessing Zephyr for JIRA on other browsers and seen the same issue?

Kind Regards,

Emily

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
August 21, 2013

Zephyr for JIRA: 1.7.3.1043

I have tried in Chrome, IE and Firefox and do not see the arrows.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events