I'm the product manager for the Git Integration add-on - I will throw in some items.
Git Integration features not in DVCS:
- Git agnostic - any git repository can be added to Jira
- Code review in Jira - you can see the commit diffs right in Jira for very fast code reviewing
- Easier to setup GitHub integration
- GitLab integration
- Smart Commits
Features found in both:
- GitHub integration
- Smart Commits (#time, #comment, and workflow transitions)
There are other differences - but depend on which Jira platform you are asking about (Jira Server or Cloud).
Ok - the Jira Server product also has:
- Repository Browser:
- View Commits in Jira Dashboard Activity Stream
If you have any questions - reach out to us at email@example.com.
Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.Learn more
Trello is one of the most effective tools for driving your sprints. It's customizable for every Agile team and product owners and Scrum masters (SM) love it. However, Agile teams often struggle with:...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs