Adding URLs to graph-to-table macro

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2018

Hi, I'm exploring the graph-to-table macro as a means to create a clickable flow chart. I have generated some graphs that show promise but have not found the secret to entering a URL so that a node becomes clickable.

I tried following the wiki markup example but there were no clickable links in the results.

I tried using an ordinary table within the macro as described here but could not figure how/where to enter the URLs to result in clickable links.

Any insights are appreciated! I am not experienced with GraphViz or DOT.

Using Confluence 6.2.3. I'm not an admin so I don't know what version the plugin is.  

1 answer

0 votes
Deleted user December 12, 2018

Hi @Michelle Rau good,

Graphviz supports adding URLs to nodes, edges, clusters, and the whole image. In the below documentation page we have some example for URL links.  Please go through the How to add links to graphviz images page. 

Regards,
Kishore Kumar Gangavath.

Michelle Rau good
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 13, 2018

I thank you kindly for the recommendation, and I am testing the examples on our wiki. I will report back.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events