Add ons - installation Zephyr

Salamon Zdzislaw July 29, 2014

Hello ,

I'm using a temorary version of Jira. link https://simplethebest.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm#manage

I did not install Jira locally. I'm using Jira over internet.

Is it possible to install additionally Zephyr for Jira (the .obr file I've just downloaded to locally)?

I could not find the link "Install add-ons". In Manage add-ons section there is lack of possibilities to install...

Can I install in some way Zephyr for Jira to make a presentation JIRA + AGILE + CONFLUENCE + TEST MANAGMENT (Zephyr)?

Thanks a lot,

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2014

That is an OnDemand/Cloud version of Jira, so you can only add the approved addons. You do that via the OnDemand account settings, not with the install-addons in the UPM.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 29, 2014

Ack, sorry, I forgot, it's already installed automatically.

Sorry but in OnDemand account settings there is lack of "Zephyr for Jira" on the list of Available Products..

Any advices?

Zephyr is not available for Claud. Thanks,

I did not find them . In "add ons" list I have only Zephyr Enterprise Connector, but there is no Zephyr for Jira.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 29, 2014

I apologise, I thought you were talking about the connector.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events