Add ons - installation Zephyr

Hello ,

I'm using a temorary version of Jira. link https://simplethebest.atlassian.net/plugins/servlet/upm#manage

I did not install Jira locally. I'm using Jira over internet.

Is it possible to install additionally Zephyr for Jira (the .obr file I've just downloaded to locally)?

I could not find the link "Install add-ons". In Manage add-ons section there is lack of possibilities to install...

Can I install in some way Zephyr for Jira to make a presentation JIRA + AGILE + CONFLUENCE + TEST MANAGMENT (Zephyr)?

Thanks a lot,

1 answer

0 votes

That is an OnDemand/Cloud version of Jira, so you can only add the approved addons. You do that via the OnDemand account settings, not with the install-addons in the UPM.

Ack, sorry, I forgot, it's already installed automatically.

Sorry but in OnDemand account settings there is lack of "Zephyr for Jira" on the list of Available Products..

Any advices?

Zephyr is not available for Claud. Thanks,

I did not find them . In "add ons" list I have only Zephyr Enterprise Connector, but there is no Zephyr for Jira.

I apologise, I thought you were talking about the connector.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Oct 11, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

You + one app + a desert island...

Hi all! My name is Miles and I work on the Marketplace team. We’re looking for better ways to recommend and suggest apps that are truly crowd favorites, so of course we wanted to poll the Community. ...

3,535 views 6 6
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you