We are currently using JIRA for defect management and TestRail for test management. We would like to complete our solution with an add-on for requirements management. So far, we have found R4J – Requirements Management for JIRA and RMsis - A Requirement Management Extension for JIRA.
We need a solution which will allow us to trace a requirement to the test cases written for it and to any defects related to that test case and its requirement.
Test case coverage reporting. The purpose is to identify if there are any requirements that do not have a test case linked to them.
Is there an Add-on that completely integrates the tools we have to provide us with the information we need as mentioned above?
Thank you for your help.
Looks like our product SynapseRT fits your needs very well. It has below features you are looking for (not limited):
1. Requirement hierarchy (Able to breakdown your Requirement to smaller pieces)
2. Test Case coverage for Requirement (From Requirement to check Test Case)
3. Traceability matrix: Requirement<->Test Case<->Defect.
4. Requirement to Defect checking (From Requirement to check Defects, check screenshot here)
5. Defect to Requirement checking (From a Defect check which Requirement is impacted)
6. Regarding "Req2 to (blank, meaning no TC coverage)", it can be achieved within our plugin by different ways (Report and JQL).
Besides above, we also provide test management solution like Test Case Management (folder structure) and Test Planing & Execution.
If you want learn more, please click here.
If you want book a live demo, please click here.
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs