Add attachment to JJupin - SIL custom email (using sendHtmlEmail)?

Michael Partyka
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 19, 2017

I would like to send an html email with signature included in email. My signature is rather small less than 4kb. I have created base64 from it already. Can you advise me how can I send it now to include it in email body on Linux?

I know that there is a solution but quite complex and Im looking for easier one.

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/JIRA-questions/Is-it-possible-to-add-attachments-to-JJupin-SIL-custom-email/qaq-p/13305

1 answer

0 votes
Jonathan Muse {Appfire}
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 9, 2018

@Michael Partyka - are you still looking into it? I tried this a pretty long time ago and I was able to do it. I believe I ended up scrapping it because base64 didn't show up in Outlook. If you are still interested I can see if I can dig up some of my old code.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events