Ad Hoc Canvas - Internal Server Error when creating pages with templates

Lucas_Clotworthy September 17, 2012

I am running Ad Hoc Canvas version 1.2.3 and after updating to Confluence version 4.3, I now receive an Internal Server Error message when creating a page with an Ad Hoc List (see attached screenshot).

I have discovered that this only happens when i specify a template to create the page with, furthermore only certain templates cause this error to happen, I have tried to figure out if it is a specific macro on the template that is causing this issue however as far as i can tell it is caused by having a number of different macros in the template and not any specific one. The template i am trying to use is relatively complex however I received no problems with this when i was running Confluence 4.2.1 and Ad Hoc List 1.2.3.

My guess is that it has something to do with the new XML based templates in confluence 4.3.

Thanks in advance for any help with this problem.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ulrich Kuhnhardt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 28, 2012

Hi Lucas,

sorry for the late reply - we have discovered a bug in Ad hoc Canvas. This has been fixed in version 1.2.4 of which is available on marketplace.

Please let us know if there are any problems

Cheers Ulrich

Lucas_Clotworthy October 1, 2012

I can confirm that the update to Ad Hoc Canvas version 1.2.4 fixed this issue for me. Thanks for the help.

Regards,
Lucas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events