About Add on “All-In-One Reports for JIRA”:

Liran Shaked February 5, 2017

in my company each epic have a "theme" (costume choose list field).

each story, task have "actual time" which is another costume field we have created.

i need to create report which present absolut and % of actual time invested in each theme. In order to do so I need to connect between epic level data ("theme") to story/task level data ("actual time"). Until now I haven't found a way to create it in JIRA so I do it in excel by exporting both epics and stories/task and connect the data by excel.

My question is if there is an option to create such an online report in this add on or another way in jira.

Thanks,

liran 

1 answer

0 votes
All-In-One Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 6, 2017

Hello!

Thank you for contacting us. This type of report is possible via the add-on. We have attached screenshot for a simple list report. Other views of the same data are possible using other report types. Please give this a try and let us know if you have any questions. You can email us at info@jirareports.com

image2017-2-6 9:28:20.png

Regards

AIO Support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events