Ability to search for an issue by Tasklist item status?

Jeff Turner February 24, 2016

Hi,

With Simple Tasklists, is there a JQL function or something that would let me search for "all issues that have task X completed"?

Thanks,
Jeff

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2016

Thanks Jeff, that was indeed very helpful.

I've added it to our roadmap for the next release.

0 votes
Jeff Turner March 1, 2016

Hi Anthony,

Regarding JQL functions, I'd specifically be interested in filtering on issues with all items checked, so I can eliminate 'done' issues.

BTW, I wrote up a comparison of the various checklist/todo plugins, and as noted, I really like Simple Tasklist's innovative approach. The 'Searchability' row in the comparison matrix will give you an idea of what competitors can do. The most feature-rich, Checklist for JIRA, has allItemsChecked()checkedItem("") and uncheckedItem("") JQL functions.

Regards,
Jeff

0 votes
Anthony De Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 24, 2016

Hi Jeff,

There is currently no JQL function to search. We're open to the idea though. Are you envisioning a simple text search that specifically looks through the tasks?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events