API to Trigger Zephyr Re-index

Maneesha April 5, 2017

Is there an API to Trigger Zephyr Re-index.

Also , I couldnt see the Zephyr Re-index details on the server. Do we have any option to find when it was started and completed?

2 answers

0 votes
Arun Ravindran April 10, 2017

Thanks Sam for adressing this query :)

Hi Maneesha

Thanks for your interest in Zephyr

Is there an API to Trigger Zephyr Re-index. -> Nope, there is no API for re index for now.We can raise it as a feature request with our product team for them to consider in future releases

Also , I couldnt see the Zephyr Re-index details on the server. Do we have any option to find when it was started and completed?->The current indication is only the spinning icon and greying out of the button .It will enable once completed.

Apart from that in the front end logs using Developer tools of you browser you can note the calls of the re index API being made ie /rest/zapi/latest/execution/indexAll in the "network" tab.

Let us know if you have any queries about the above mentioned

Thanks

ZephyrSupport

Yaroslav Ustinov July 11, 2018

Dear @Arun Ravindran, is your answer is actual at the moment?

Is there an API to Trigger Zephyr Re-index. -> Nope, there is no API for re index for now.We can raise it as a feature request with our product team for them to consider in future releases

Guido Lerch August 28, 2019

Hi,

I would be interested in that too, is this somewhere in the pipe ?

0 votes
Sam Hall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 5, 2017

Hi Maneesha,

I don't work for Zephyr, so can't answer, but:

The Zephyr API docs are here: http://docs.getzephyr.apiary.io/

Take a look through and see if there are resources to do what you need.

To use the API you need to look at getting the Zapi for JIRA add-on.

If you want to contact the vendor directly have a look at the contact information in the support section of their marketplace listing.

They have plenty of helpful info:

Zapi docs are here: https://zephyrdocs.atlassian.net/wiki/display/DEVELOPER/ZAPI+Server

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events