2 loop transitions before status change

Kevin Labrum August 20, 2018

I have a workflow that as two transitions (1)Copy Archive Complete and (2)Design Archive Complete that go back to the same status "File Archive" (see screenshot). I have a condition set up that only certain people in a Role can execute those two transitions.

I have a third transition(3)Done from the File Archive status that will transition the issue to the status "Done".

File Archive Workflow.jpg

I don't want the issue to transition to the status Done until both transitions (Copy Archive Complete and Design Archive Complete) have been completed.

Anyone have any ideas how to do that?

I currently have the addon JMWE that potentially could help but I have a hard time using the nunjuck annotations.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 20, 2018

You should put a Set Field Value post-function on both Copy Archive Complete and Design Archive Complete transitions, to set a custom field (e.g. "Copy Archive Complete" and "Design Archive Complete", respectively) that'll memorize that the transition was done. Then you can use Conditions to test that both fields have a value on the "Done" transition.

Kevin Labrum August 22, 2018

Thanks for your help David!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events