내가 만든 양식에 워크플로우를 넣고싶어요 구글로 검색을 해봤지만 아래 링크처럼 무슨 말인지 모르겠네요

링크

어떻게 해야 하나요? 

2 answers

0 votes
Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2017

이수혁님,

좀 더 구체적으로 설명해주실 수 있으세요? 그 링크 내용은 양식으로 페이지 새로 만들때 어떻게 자동적으로 워크플로우를 응용할 수 있는 것이다. 그렇게 하고 싶은 거 맞는 거예요?

0 votes
AnnWorley
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 2, 2017

Hi,

At present we only answer questions in English. Google Translate produced this for your question:

I would like to use the workflow for electronic payment of the confluence add-on.
I want to put the workflow into the form I created. I tried searching with Google but I do not know what you mean by the link below.
link
What should I do?

I am moving your question to the area on the Community where Comala is most likely to see it.

Stephen Deutsch
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 7, 2017

Hi Ann,

I'm not sure we should discourage questions just because they're not in English. There's always been quite a few questions in other languages, especially other European languages like German or Spanish.

A slightly more accurate translation:

I would like to use the Comala Workflows add-on for Confluence in order to facilitate electronic payment.
I want to put the workflow into the form I created. I tried searching with Google but I do not know what is meant by the information in the link below.

link

What should I do?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events