The same license "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" for Jira and Conlfluence

Hi, I am interested to buy "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" and for Confluence but I need to know  if I have to get one or two licence to better plan the budget.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks

2 comments

You will need a licence for each service you add it to.

Thanks Nic.

But, where I can find this plugin for Confluence? I Found just the one for Jira.

I assumed you'd already found it, as you were asking the question about licences.  I don't know that there is one.

Sorry Nic,

I can be more clear.

Actually, at this link

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.qotilabs.jira.rich-filters-plugin/server/overview

I read "Build the same interactive dashboards in Confluence! ": what does this mean? Maybe I need the same plugin for Confluence or The one for Jira provides some external gadget? Many thanks for your help

I don't know, it seems like an odd sentence as there doesn't seem to be a Confluence equivalent.

Many thanks the same

Comment

Community showcase
Published Aug 22, 2018 in Marketplace Apps

How a Marketplace app tech team is achieving gender diversity

Hello! My name is Genevieve Blanch, and I'm the Marketing Manager at RefinedWiki, creators of apps to give teams the tools to customize Atlassian platforms. Currently, 44% of the tech team at Re...

539 views 3 19
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you