The same license "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" for Jira and Confluence

Davide Petrachi August 21, 2017

Hi, I am interested to buy "Rich Filters for JIRA Dashboards" and for Confluence but I need to know  if I have to get one or two licence to better plan the budget.

Can someone help me?

Many thanks

3 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

You will need a licence for each service you add it to.

Like Dave Liao likes this

Thanks Nic.

But, where I can find this plugin for Confluence? I Found just the one for Jira.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 21, 2017

I assumed you'd already found it, as you were asking the question about licences.  I don't know that there is one.

Sorry Nic,

I can be more clear.

Actually, at this link

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.qotilabs.jira.rich-filters-plugin/server/overview

I read "Build the same interactive dashboards in Confluence! ": what does this mean? Maybe I need the same plugin for Confluence or The one for Jira provides some external gadget? Many thanks for your help

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 21, 2017

I don't know, it seems like an odd sentence as there doesn't seem to be a Confluence equivalent.

Many thanks the same

Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 26, 2020

For anyone reading this and wondering what Davide was/is wondering, what the vendor probably meant is that you can embed Rich Filter Jira dashboard gadgets in Confluence pages.

Dan Mihalache _Qotilabs_ November 18, 2020

Hello, This is Dan from Rich Filters support. For anyone reading this thread, I would like to confirm that you can indeed embed Rich Filter gadgets in Confluence pages. You don't need to purchase and install another dedicated Confluence app. All you have to do is to register the Rich Filter gadgets as external gadgets on your Confluence instance.

From a licensing point of view, you only need the Rich Filters for Jira Dashboards app installed and licensed on your Jira instance. You can then register the rich filter gadgets from that Jira instance on as many Confluence instances as you wish. Hope this clarifies the topic.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events