SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 4.0.2.892

If I use it manually on the build server (Windows Server 2008 R2), everything works. 

But if I try to use it as a part of the Bamboo build plan, I have the error:

The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
Possible causes:
  1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
  2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 upwards are supported
  3. The begin, build or end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
11:18:19.107  Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1

Does anyone run it successfully?

1 comment

Hi,

We are not aware of any problems like this one with the MSBuild task.

It would help me a lot if you could share the complete Bamboo build log. Please open a problem ticket at https://support.mibexsoftware.com and attach it there.

Thanks,

Michael from Mibex Software

Comment

Atlassian Community Anniversary

Happy Anniversary, Atlassian Community!

This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.

Read more
Community showcase
Bridget Sauer
Published yesterday in Marketplace Apps

Calling all developers––You're invited to Atlas Camp 2018

Atlas Camp   is our developer event which will take place in Barcelona, Spain  from the 6th -7th of   September . This is a great opportunity to meet other developers and get n...

71 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you