SonarQube Scanner for MSBuild 4.0.2.892

If I use it manually on the build server (Windows Server 2008 R2), everything works. 

But if I try to use it as a part of the Bamboo build plan, I have the error:

The SonarQube MSBuild integration failed: SonarQube was unable to collect the required information about your projects.
Possible causes:
  1. The project has not been built - the project must be built in between the begin and end steps
  2. An unsupported version of MSBuild has been used to build the project. Currently MSBuild 14.0 upwards are supported
  3. The begin, build or end steps have not all been launched from the same folder
11:18:19.107  Post-processing failed. Exit code: 1

Does anyone run it successfully?

1 comment

Hi,

We are not aware of any problems like this one with the MSBuild task.

It would help me a lot if you could share the complete Bamboo build log. Please open a problem ticket at https://support.mibexsoftware.com and attach it there.

Thanks,

Michael from Mibex Software

Comment

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published Tuesday in Marketplace Apps

If you’re an Atlassian app developer, you’ll want to know about Atlas Camp!

This September 6-7, hundreds of Atlassian App developers will flock to Barcelona Spain to build skills, discover product roadmaps, meet face-to-face with the Atlassian team, and learn how to extend t...

112 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you