Need information regarding sharepoint connector for confulence and Connector for SharePoint Search

Venkataramana Ramagiri November 27, 2017

Hi Team,

i need help on below,

what is the difference between SharePoint Connector for Confluence and 

and  Connector for SharePoint Search.

we need add on for getting documents from SharePoint, when we search from the confluence. and also when we search from the SharePoint we need to get the files from the confluence.

So please suggest me which tool is best for my requirement.

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 27, 2017
Venkataramana Ramagiri November 28, 2017

i read the descriptions of both add on's , but i did not understand By using this add on we can able to search from Confluence tool or from SharePoint tool or from the both. i'm asking for is we will get the search option in both tools or in only one tool.

and also need the information on pricing the below prices are for monthly or yearly for this add on

10 users $1025 users $21050 users $375100 users$690250 users$1350500 & upAdditional pricing details

please confirm on above two quries

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 28, 2017

"Get Confluence search results in SharePoint" or "Search in SharePoint and Confluence simultaneously" surely are not that complex?

Both search, but in different ways.  One is more a Sharepoint tool for getting Confluence content into it.  I would strongly recommend trying both of them, separately.

On the pricing, the costs given are annual.

Juliane Neumann {Communardo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2017

Thanks for answering Nic!

Juliane Neumann {Communardo}
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
November 28, 2017

Hi Venkataramana,

if you have any further questions regarding these apps you may contact our service center!

Cheers,
Juliane Neumann
Communardo Product GmbH

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events