It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Scripting for Jira, simplified

Hello Community,

I do not usually do announcements or talk about Adaptavist products as much as our Sales people would like me to. I believe in letting people choose the tools that are best for them.

But this time, I think this one could be of wide interest.  I have been writing code and scripts for years, and always disliked having to get all the frameworks, imports and structure around my simple logic.  I've watched members of my family and friends learn to code in far more visual ways than I ever had when I started out, mostly with Scratch

So, I'd like to announce Adaptavist's new Server App - AutoBlocks for Jira.  It is based on the Google Blockly Framework, which is a far more visual way to construct scripts, using drag-and-drop building blocks of functionality. 

This easy to use interface will free up your admin time from relentless customisation requests from your users as it also enables non-admins to create their own automations, with your delegated permission.

To find out more about AutoBlocks, including the current promotion giving you a year’s free usage of the app, have a read of our introductory blog.

And, of course, feel free to ask questions!

AutoBlocks.gif

3 comments

Ok @Nic Brough [Adaptavist] , you cats have outdone yourself. I'll be getting rather up close and personal with this one.

For future planning, is there a possibility that this will make the leap to Data Center and/or Cloud?

Mirek Community Leader Mar 28, 2019

@Nic Brough [Adaptavist], looks like your very first ever article :) . How does it feel after posting it? :)

Like 1 person likes this

WOW Amazing!!! Good job I will take a try

Comment

Community showcase
Published Apr 03, 2019 in Marketplace Apps

How to estimate projects more accurately?

Gaining insight into your team’s effectiveness and choosing the right estimation technique.   Estimating projects is hard. It is because people have the tendency to underestimate the time thin...

272 views 2 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you