How the Telegram Integration for Jira helps Sergey's team take their support efficiency to the bank

Sergey.png

@Sergey Sukhaninskiy does not have a lot of extra time on his hands. When not at work, his routine consists of gym, swim, English class, repeat. (Although he does find time to enjoy cooking + reading Fantasy). The same is true for him at the bank he works for: Efficiency is key when time literally equals money. Read on to learn how Sergey makes most of the time he has by implementing Atlassian tools and integrations.

What’s your role? 
I am the Jira administrator for the Bank I work for. I propose, plan, and implement many different processes using Atlassian tools, including the use of Jira Service Desk. Part of my role is also to analyze and improve those processes. My goal is to create a service that provides quick and convenient answers to issue reporters. Therefore we chose to use the Telegram bot with Jira Service Desk. 
Can you tell me about the Telegram App and how your company uses it? 
The Telegram Integration For Jira allows you to connect your Telegram account with Jira to get instant notifications about issues and interact with your team in a more convenient way. It allows you to post and resolve an issue all in one chat, posts messages from Telegram chat to linked issue in Jira, helps users receive notifications about issue status from the Telegram bot, etc. It also allows the user to input customer service feedback once the issue has been closed. 
In our Bank, we use the Telegram integration to manage work in Jira. Our directors felt it was important for both employees and customers to receive a high level of support.
Can you walk me through the experience of using the Telegram bot?
First, a user will create an issue for first line support (our SLA for receiving an answer is 5 minutes). Then, the user can comment on the issue, and attach files.
image007 (1).jpg

Data for the quarter by week created and resolved

image009.jpg

The chart above shows average answer time for the quarter by week. Less 1 minute! First line support works very well =)

What is a typical ticket that someone might submit through your Jira Service Desk?

All employees use Jira Service Desk for a very wide range of issues. Including but not limited to: “My computer isn’t working”, “We need more milk in the kitchen”, “I need a vacation”,”I’m going on a business trip to another city”,”New treaty for lawyers,” etc.   
Why is it advantageous for people to “not even know they are using Jira"
It’s advantageous for people to “not even know they are using Jira” because it keeps things simple. A lot of our employees spend their days working with customers on mobile phones or iPads, so they might be uncomfortable in creating issues and communicating in what looks like regular Jira. 

7 comments

Comment

Stephane Delecroix June 19, 2018

The  video link is not working. I would be very intersted .

Andrew Smith June 19, 2018

This is very interesting solution to use Telegram. I'm already using it daily. Would be really nice to implement Telegram in to JIRA. Any guide around?

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 25, 2018

It is good read about Russian stories:) 

Thanks for providing info:)

Sergey Sukhaninskiy June 29, 2018

@Stephane Delecroix That very strange! Please write to me. S.Sukhaninskiy@modulbank.ru 

@Andrew Smith May be later. =)

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 30, 2018

@Andrew Smith It is easy for integrate it and configure also.  Let's check this plugin http://bit.ly/2Gziq96 

Also, if you want ask roadmap etc. let's ask directly https://t.me/ItransitionAtlassianSupp

Mick Lang September 18, 2018

I've found this plugin as I'm looking for a solution for an issue we're encountering pasting links to jira tickets into telegram... either by the web or desktop clients.  Despite being actively logged in the browser inside telegram we always see the "Log in with Atlassian account" message.  It would be great to get a preview of the ticket instead.

Is there a simple solution for this?  Would this plugin assist?

image.png

Mohammad Abdul Aziz Khan January 25, 2020

Hello World! i never seen this sort of money generating website now i am very fond to do the task but please guide me how i can withdraw my salary or money please tell me some cause i wanna start the job

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events