Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

where is the log for this plugin?. LearnUp for Confluence - LMS Edited

we got an error with some users.

they have the same group but we don't know where is the problem. 

1 answer

Hi @Fernando Moreno,

Go to Confluence Admin -> General Configuration -> Logging & Profiling than add the plugin key as a new "Class/Package Name" and select DEBUG level.

You can find plugin key from "Confluence Admin -> General Configuration -> Manage Add-ons  -> LearnUp for Confluence - LMS" .

After that, detailed plugin logs can be seen from Confluence log file.

This is on a slightly different topic, but since there were so few posts relating to the LearnUp plugin, and you seem to know about them, I thought i would ask here.  Could you please tell me what the table names are that contain username and courses taken information? I want to get access to this data so that I can build custom reports based on which courses our employees have taken and scores on them etc. I will be building a separate page and accessing the data in PHP/Mysql.  It would be much appreciated. 

Since it does not look like you got an answer, courses are saved in the content table.

select * from content where pluginkey = 'com.mute.confluence.plugins.lms:course-type';

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

🤺 Atlympic Event: Partnerships

Hello Community!  Quick disclaimer: We are running a contest on Community (The Atlympics!) from July 23rd - August 8th of 2021. If you are interested in participating in this contest (prizes! ...

145 views 2 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you