$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)

Deleted user March 7, 2015

$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates", "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)    

3 answers

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Hello Amir,

Can you please clarify what's the issue related to soy-templates you're facing? Screenshots and logs might also help us to give you steps to fix the issue.

Eduardo

0 votes
Mallmann
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 9, 2015

Hi Amir,

This error seems to be related to the soy-template plugin not getting enabled when Confluence started up or due to lack of permissions.

I'd recommend you to check this KB: https://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFKB/Comment+Box+Disappears%3A+%24soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml

And also make sure that your Confluence directory has the proper permissions on the home and installation directories.

I hope it helps, Amir. smile

Eduardo

Sergei Dorogin March 9, 2016

I have the same error (upgraded 3.1.2->3.5->5.0.8). The suggested fix doesn't work.

There is no plug-ings menu in /admin. There is no topbat menu.

Only this error:

$soyTemplateRendererHelper.getRenderedTemplateHtml("com.atlassian.auiplugin:aui-experimental-soy-templates",
 "aui.page.header.soy", $templateParameters)
0 votes
Deleted user March 9, 2015

Hi Eduardo,

My plan is to transfer our production confluence 5.2.1 to another server and then to upgrade to the latest version. Therefor I followed your site instruction to create test server and use the production data .after that I don’t see admin page and menu and that error.

Regards,

Amir

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events