"TEMPO NOT INSTALLED" Chrome Extension

Luiz Leite (Kayo) September 12, 2018

At this week TEMPO Chrome extension stopped work via Boards and Issues (still works with oldIssueView=true).

When I click on the icon the following message appears, even if the Tempo is already installed on JIRA Cloud:

"TEMPO NOT INSTALLED"

Tempo needs to be installed on this JIRA Cloud site if you want to track your work with this extension.

Can you help us please?

11 answers

1 vote
Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 4, 2018

Hi all,

We are working on a fix for this, but we do not yet have a confirmed date when this fix will be released. 

Regards,
Susanne
Tempo team

Luiz Leite (Kayo) October 4, 2018

Hi,

Thank you for response.

1 vote
Edgars Kebbe September 30, 2018

Does anyone from Tempo team reads this?

Luiz Leite (Kayo) October 4, 2018

Yes, Susanne answered just now! =D

1 vote
Andy September 26, 2018

Yep same problem here, I thought I'd solved it but alas not still no time tracker makes tracking of time almost impossible to do accurately very frustrating!

Edgars Kebbe September 30, 2018

Yes! Same problem here. Does anyone have solution? 

Andy September 30, 2018

I tried reverting back to the old view but no luck, the tracker does appear if I go into the timesheets page but doesn't appear anywhere else!  I also get the tempo not installed message even though I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times.

0 votes
Brittany February 26, 2020

Okay - this 404 error is happening again. When I ran the timer and wanted to log time, it would go to the calendar view of the "My Work" page in Tempo. It was annoying, but still worked. NOW I get a 404 error when I try to log time. Of COURSE this starts to happen when I ask my other Project Coordinators to try the extension out and see if we can implement this among our entire staff. WHEN WILL THIS BE FIXED PERMANENTLY?!

0 votes
Dags October 30, 2019

Hi @Susanne Götz _Tempo_

We've got Tempo Planner Cloud version, same as Cloud Jira. I've connected it as per steps and authorised access. We're able to track time, but as soon as we click to log a time, it displays error page. We can do it via tempo mobile app without any issues.

I've opened a support ticket this morning, but haven't heard anything yet.

Thanks,

dags

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2019

@Dags ,

Thank you for this update.

The Chrome tracker requires Tempo Timesheets to be installed as it needs access to worklogs. Tempo Planner does not give this access.

Regards,
Susanne 

Dags October 30, 2019

H,

Okay. Why are we able to do it through the Tempo mobile app then? And also, I've been told that Tempo extension for Chrome is free for Tempo cloud users.

Thanks,

dags

0 votes
Dags October 30, 2019

Hi, 

We're having issue with tempo tracker chrome extension. It tracks time but when it goes to logging it on an issue, it displays error page 404. Any ideas?

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 30, 2019

Hi @Dags ,

Can you please confirm that you have Tempo Timesheets installed on your instance and that the Chrome Tracker has access to it (see also https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/THC/pages/331055121/To+set+up+Tempo+for+Chrome).

In case you have this set up as described in the documentation but you still receive this error, it might be useful to create a ticket in our Tempo Support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) so we can better investigate this.

Regards,
Susanne Götz
Tempo team

0 votes
Craig Bartlett October 30, 2018

I still do not see the tracker popup when viewing the project Kanban board, previously this was possible. I have to either open the ticket or select tempo timesheets in the project to see the timer popup.

Is this the expected behaviour?

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 31, 2018

Hi Craig,

It might be useful to create a ticket for this in our Tempo support (https://tempo-io.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/6) as we can no  longer reproduce this problem with the Chrome tracker.

Regards,
Susanne

Craig Bartlett October 31, 2018

Thanks, Susanne. It actually started working about an hour after I wrote the message.

Happy days again!

Susanne Götz _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 1, 2018

Hi @Craig Bartlett,

thank you for this update. Glad to hear that this is now working correctly.

Regards
Susanne

0 votes
Andy October 30, 2018

Fantastic thanks for the update Luiz!!

Thanks Tempo for the fix, good stuff :-)

0 votes
Luiz Leite (Kayo) October 30, 2018

Here, it seems to be working again! \o/

Thanks for that, Tempo team!

0 votes
Andy October 15, 2018

Frustrating is not the word, developers just blaming the software we are currently accounting for 25 minutes of work per week LOL!!

Come on get things sorted out!!!!

0 votes
Craig Bartlett October 15, 2018

Hi,

Any updates on this issue? My managers are starting to get frustrated and last I checked we are still getting billed.

Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events