problem with templates using JEMH plugin

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

just upgrade jira to 5.1.8 in test instance and try to use JEMH (1.2.79) to create new issues/comments.

I added comment header template and hope new issues/comments will display this header, but it seems not display as I wanted.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Andy Brook [Plugin People]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 23, 2013

Hi Sherry,

a) I wonder if your 'live' test involves a JIRA user rather than a non-JIRA user? The prefix header is there specifically for non-jira users, as if they are JIRA users, the comment is attributed to the JIRA user involved, so you don't need it cluttering the UI?

b) You can remove the 'processed by...' text by unchecking the box Config > Field Processors > Indicate active Field Processor/Profile

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 23, 2013

Thanks a lot, Andy. That's exactly right!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events