plantuml app is not responding

Eden Cohen December 9, 2019

plantuml object is not showing any graph.

I just get "plantuml app is not responding"

1 answer

0 votes
Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 11, 2019

Hello Eden,

Thank you for contacting us. PlantUML is on a 3rd-party add-on, so it might not be Confluence which is causing this error.

You'll want to check first via Developer Tools in your browser to see what any issues might be. You can verify that your network isn't blocking any of the domains or IP addresses that Atlassian uses.

If you can confirm that is not the case, I would recommend reaching out to the vendor directly. You can find the vendor's contact information by visiting the entry for the add-on which provides this functionality, and click on the Support tab from that page.

Regards,

Shannon

Eden Cohen December 12, 2019

Thanks. I will try to find and hopefully solve the problem.

It is a pity that I, as a user of confluence (who just wants to edit some pages), need to go into these details.

I will update here when I find the resolution.

Shannon S
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 13, 2019

Hi Eden,

Thank you for letting me know. I'm sorry that you have to go through so much trouble, but we need to narrow down what might be preventing those macros from loading. 

Take care,

Shannon

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events