not able to add status in column of jira board

kiranmai_genkolla May 19, 2022

I am trying to add status 'Resolved' in the column of jira dashboard and the add status tab is missing.

iam the jira admin and project admin 
and its hosted on JIRA server 

1 answer

1 vote
Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2022

Hi @kiranmai_genkolla ,

Which gadget you are trying to add on the dashboard.

Are you able to set status in the filter columns of the filter?

kiranmai_genkolla May 19, 2022

@Sreenivasaraju P 

Yes i able to add all the status except this Resolved one .
as the result the tickets which are in the resolved status are not showing in the board 

filter which that status in project.pngBoards issues.png

Sreenivasaraju P
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 19, 2022

Hi @kiranmai_genkolla ,

Can you please check the your board configurations and filter used to create your board.

1) Whether your query for the board included all statuses or excluding any status.

2) In board configuration, please check to which status category , resolved status is mapped. If not mapped any category , please map as per your requirement.

kiranmai_genkolla May 20, 2022

@Sreenivasaraju P 

1. the query for the board included all status
2. in the Board configuration there was no resolved mapped . Unable to add any status as its not using the simplified software workflow.

Can you help me if there are any others which i am missing so that i can add that status in the board.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events