linking different tabs of different draw.io diagrams located on different confluence pages

Fian Abma June 17, 2021

Hello,

I have a problem with linking different draw.io diagrams on different confluence pages.

Within draw.io we make big flowchart, which exist of multiple tabs (subprocesses). Some steps within a subprocess can be linked to a subprocess, located within a flowchart in draw.io, on a different confluence page.

I found out how to link from one draw.io element to another confluence page. Also I found a method to link to the specific attachement.

But I haven't found a solution to my problem: I would like to link a specific part of a draw.io. diagram (an element drawn within a tab) to a specific tab of another draw.io diagram on a different confluence page.

Example:

On 'confluence page 1' there is 'Draw.io diagram 1', existing of 6 tabs. All of these tabs (1.1, 1.2, 1.3, 1.4, 1.5 and 1.6) contain a diagram showing a sub-process.

On another confluence page 'Confluence page 2', there is  draw.io. diagram 'Draw.io diagram 2', existing of 4 tabs (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 2.4) containing different diagrams with sub-processess.

The question is:

How can I link an element drawn in  'tab 1.2' of 'Draw.io diagram 1' on 'confluence page 1' to the specific 'tab 2.4' of 'draw.io diagram 2' on 'confluence page 2'?

The goal is that the flowchart drawn in tab 2.4 is visible after clicking the linked element drawn in tab 1.2.

I hope someone can answer this question.

Kind regards,

Fian

1 answer

0 votes
Fabian Lim
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2021

Hi @Fian Abma

As a paying user you can submit a ticket at https://drawio.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/14 . You'll get a faster response then on this community.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events