linkedissues of multiple stories

Leena Sharma January 17, 2020

Hi 

Currently I am able to filter out linked issues of one particular issuekey. below is the query

issuefunction in linkedissuesof("issuekey = XYZ") and summary ~ ABC and type = story

I am saving it and then using this filter in my other queries. 

Challenge I am facings is that I want to filter out linked issues for multiple issuekeys and not just one. I am not able to use that within this query as such by trying issuekey in(..)

How can it be achieved? 

3 answers

1 vote
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 18, 2020

Hi Leena Sharma,

Sadly you cannot achieve the desired search using standard features on Jira, you must go for a third-party app instead. Using i.e. JQL Booster Pack you can type the following:

Search for all issues linked to any of the following issues: EMEA-415, LATAM-1086 or SUPPORT-798

issue IN linkedIssuesOf("key IN (EMEA-415, LATAM-1086, SUPPORT-798)")

Using this app you can also query other issues relations, check:

References:

Hope this helps you to create awesome queries <3

Kind regards

0 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 19, 2020

Hi @Leena Sharma

Given you're using:

issuefunction in linkedissuesof("issuekey = XYZ")

^ I'm going to assume you have Script Runner already, and it should work to use:

issuefunction in linkedissuesof("key in (XYZ,ABC,123,456)")

^ Can you advise us what happens when you try this?

Ste

0 votes
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 17, 2020

Hi @Leena Sharma ,

With the help of scripted JQL from Script runner for Jira you will be get the linked issues for multiple issues.

https://scriptrunner.adaptavist.com/latest/jira/jql-functions.html#_linkedissuesof 

Thanks,

Avinash

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events