• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

jwt expired in XRAY CLOUD GraphQL API

Hi all, I hope you all doing fine!

Simples question: Is there anywhere I could read more about the error below regarding the  XRAY CLOUD GraphQL API?

"error":"Invalid JWT: TokenExpiredError: jwt expired"

I've tried the Xray documentation, this great help in GitHub, and this community/google a lot.

I'd like to know how it works so I can build a process that works and automate some queries that I have to develop here. I mean, if I can make only X calls per period or something like that. Or if I have to renew my secret after Y calls, this kind of stuff.

I've tried to authenticate my token again (why not), but no luck there.  

Many thanks to this community btw. Helped me a lot in various situations. First time I write here, thought I should register this as well.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Found it here!

Quoting:

3.5 - Obtain a token

You can use the command prompt and use this example requests to get the token id (command line):

/*snapshots*/

This token will have a duration of 24hours. 

0 votes
Dario B Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2020

Hello @Danilo Gonçalves ,

I have moved this question to the Marketplace Apps & Integrations section since it's related to the Xray Test Management for Jira app. This way you will have more chances to get a reply.

However, in case you won't be able to get a solution for your issue in here as well, I'd suggest to get in touch with the app vendor by using the resources listed in the support tab of the marketplace page for the app:

Contact

I hope this helps.

Cheers,
Dario

Hey @Dario B thanks for your reply! I found what I was looking for trying to raise a ticket with them. I'll suggest an answer to help others that might have the same issue in the future. 

Again, many thanks!! 

Like Dario B likes this
Dario B Atlassian Team Oct 30, 2020

You are very welcome @Danilo Gonçalves , and thanks a lot for taking the time to paste the solution in here! :) 

Have a nice weekend!

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

How to log work and track time in Jira when a person is part of multiple teams

The manager’s daily activities include a list of challenges to reach high levels of efficiency for their teams. Part of these challenges is related to how to deal with the worklog systems sin...

80 views 2 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you