java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: getCopyOfPropertyMap()Ljava/util/Map - JRJC

lykaibernardo January 15, 2015

Hello,

This is the first time that i am going to use JRJC. I manually downloaded the jar files and dependencies that i might need. But I am getting the error below when running java code snippet for jira:

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext.getCopyOfPropertyMap()Ljava/util/Map;  at ch.qos.logback.classic.spi.LoggerContextVO.<init>(LoggerContextVO.java:46)  at ch.qos.logback.classic.LoggerContext.<init>(LoggerContext.java:68)  at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.<init>(StaticLoggerBinder.java:59)  at org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder.<clinit>(StaticLoggerBinder.java:50)  at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.bind(LoggerFactory.java:121)  at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.performInitialization(LoggerFactory.java:111)  at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getILoggerFactory(LoggerFactory.java:268)  at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:241)  at org.slf4j.LoggerFactory.getLogger(LoggerFactory.java:254)  at com.atlassian.httpclient.apache.httpcomponents.DefaultHttpClient.<init>(DefaultHttpClient.java:63)  at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AsynchronousHttpClientFactory.createClient(AsynchronousHttpClientFactory.java:53)  at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory.create(AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory.java:35)  at com.atlassian.jira.rest.client.internal.async.AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory.createWithBasicHttpAuthentication(AsynchronousJiraRestClientFactory.java:41)  at GetFieldValues.main(GetFieldValues.java:16)

Do you know where can I find the jar file which contains the getCopyOfPropertyMap() method? I downloaded logback-classic-1.0.13.jar and found out that the method is not existing there.

1 answer

0 votes
Hemant_R_D August 3, 2015

You need include log back core 1.0.13.jar. You can remove log back classic jar.

This jar contains the respective method.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events