It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

issue.property[com.codedoers.issue.recurrence].nextOccurrenceDate is not null not working

Claus Nielsen Apr 17, 2015

Hi,

We are using JIRA 6.3.15 and version 0.0.2 of the plugin. We have tried using this issue.property[com.codedoers.issue.recurrence].nextOccurrenceDate is not null in a search. 

Is doesn't return anything. Can you help ?

Kind regards

Claus Nielsen

Nykredit Realkredit

4 answers

0 votes
CodeDoers Apr 19, 2015

Hello Claus,

if you upgrade your JIRA or Repeating Issues add-on version it can result in the search index becoming out-of-sync with JIRA's configuration. Then you need to rebuild JIRA's search index  

Please re-index your JIRA instance and check again for above JQL

Best regards,

CodeDoers Team

0 votes
Claus Nielsen Apr 19, 2015

Hi CodeDoers,

I have rebuilded the index - and the problem is the same. No hits.

Kind regards

Claus

0 votes
Deleted user Jun 02, 2015

I have almost the same issue. When a property is filled with a value, it is searchable with issue[PROPERTY] is not null. When is not filled in and i search with issue[PROPERTY] is null, i get no results at al.

This also occurred using is EMPTY.

0 votes
Deleted user Jun 02, 2015

It looks like someone already reported this problem: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-43303

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

409 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you