It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

is it possible to link the test cases to another issues during import through zfj-importer-utility-0.29 in to jira ?

Is it possible to link the test cases to another issues in jira during import through zfj-importer-utility-0.29 ?

I am able to import the test cases into jira through zephyr's zfj-importer-utility-0.29 tool. now i want to link the indiviual test case to an issue already present in the jira project. but in our zfj-importer-utility-0.29 tool we dont have option for selcting the column Linked Issue, so that we can directly map the excel column to this option as "Linked Issue".

We want to keep the track of Requirements & test cases map to those requirements.

4 answers

Hi Mahesh,

At this point our importer doesn't support access to the column "Linked Issue." I will send this request over to the development team to consider adding in a future build. Also keep in mind the importer is open source, so if you have the internal experties you can add the field. https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/

Kind Regards,

Chris

Do we have this support in the latest version?

Do we have the "Linked Issue" & Issue field supported in the Import utility in 0.38 version, now?

Do we have the "Linked Issue" & Issue field supported in the Import utility in 0.38 version, now?

what is the option to link a test case to the existing issues. Pls suggest

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Expose your beautifully crafted Dashboard through the Jira Service Desk Customer Portal

A picture is worth a thousand words, especially when you're trying to find relationships and understand your data. Here, Dashboards play a vital role in gaining insights from a variety of dat...

365 views 5 4
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you