is it possible to link the test cases to another issues during import through zfj-importer-utility-0.29 in to jira ?

mahesh shinde November 13, 2013

Is it possible to link the test cases to another issues in jira during import through zfj-importer-utility-0.29 ?

I am able to import the test cases into jira through zephyr's zfj-importer-utility-0.29 tool. now i want to link the indiviual test case to an issue already present in the jira project. but in our zfj-importer-utility-0.29 tool we dont have option for selcting the column Linked Issue, so that we can directly map the excel column to this option as "Linked Issue".

We want to keep the track of Requirements & test cases map to those requirements.

4 answers

0 votes
Ramya Gopal April 24, 2020

Do we have the "Linked Issue" & Issue field supported in the Import utility in 0.38 version, now?

what is the option to link a test case to the existing issues. Pls suggest

0 votes
Sapna Mogili July 4, 2018

Do we have the "Linked Issue" & Issue field supported in the Import utility in 0.38 version, now?

0 votes
Ravi Kakadia July 13, 2017

Do we have this support in the latest version?

0 votes
Chris Miller
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 21, 2013

Hi Mahesh,

At this point our importer doesn't support access to the column "Linked Issue." I will send this request over to the development team to consider adding in a future build. Also keep in mind the importer is open source, so if you have the internal experties you can add the field. https://bitbucket.org/zfjdeveloper/zfj-importer/

Kind Regards,

Chris

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events