how would I use Atlassian products to create a mail merge for brochures

Graham Porter August 20, 2013

hello,

I am new to Atlassian ... looking for some guidance.

I have a suite of product sheets that are to be rolled out across the world - in different languages.

I want to use Confluence to host the content and images. I want the text to be variable [in French for French-speaking countries etc.]. This way I will force consistency of images used across my marketing materials.

Can someone advise how would I do that ? How do I develop the "graphic art" side of the product [the layout?].

Any guidance appreciated -- inc. if I'm trying to use the wrong tool and if Atlassian isnt the right thing to be using.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
EddieW
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 20, 2013

I'm not sure Confluence is the right tool honestly. I would look for a simple CMS (content management system) .

Confluence focuses on collaboration across teams, whereas many open source and commercial CMS systems will support a simple environment for multi-lingual content edited by a select few.

http://www.cmscritic.com/resource-lists/cms-list/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events