how do i get my cloneplus plugin to work after i upgrade jira to 5.1?

Andyb September 17, 2012

I downloaded cloneplus earlier in the year and use it exstensively. However today I upgraded JIRA from 5.0 to JIRA 5.1. Now, I for the life of me can't get cloneplus to work. I even purchsed a license for 10 users, as I now see it is no longer free. My JIRA is installed on a linux box.

Couple of questions:

01) What is a .OBR file?

02) After a install the jar file into the jira home directory, and enbale the plugin from within JIRA administrator page, I see /secure/views/plugins/cloneplus-details.jsp

Could not find what you were looking for. Maybe you should raise an issue.

Why? And how do I get the .jsp files?

03) We currently have a license for 25 users, do I need to purchase a cloneplus license for 25 as opposed for 10? And if so, can I get a refund on the lincense for 10 users that I just purchased?

Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated and make my afternoon go much more smoothly than it is currently going.

Best,

---Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Bob Swift OSS (Bob Swift Atlassian Apps)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2012

Answered in an email. Repeated here for others:

1. It should work the same on 5.1 as before :)
  2. Follow the installation instructions to make sure your JSPs get installed correctly - see Installation instructions . You should use the UPM to install.
  3. JSP files are available from the link on the instructions page or downloads tab
  4. obr file is like a super jar file, the normal jar file is inside it. It contains all the plugin dependencies.
  5. For Atlassian paid plugins the user level must match your JIRA user level. The Atlassian UPM/Marketplace should get this right.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events