how can i append text to field in confiforms confluence server

ofer ROZENBERG May 31, 2020

i create a forum style form

i use a field as response area (wysiwyg) whre prpole can react to the topicc

what i need is that when a new person edit the field he will automaticly insert [todat]  [current user] :0"

1 answer

0 votes
Diego
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 3, 2020

Hello @ofer ROZENBERG !

After reading your questions and looking at the provided Tags, I believe that you are referencing usage specific to the Confiforms plugin.

You might be able to find what you are looking for (automatic value fill) under their product documentation:

Or try reaching to their support personnel:

There have been similar requests in our Community as well:

Let us hear from you!

ofer rozenberg June 11, 2020

Hi Sorry for the delayed reply

What i would like to do is a Kind of QnA

i have a text field called Response  in which users can insert their response to a question

i would like to open a text field with current date and current user line  that the user can write his comments and when i save that field by Ifttt to append the content ao the text field to the response field so it will be aggregated from all user response

i dont like the Question plugin because its expensive and not good for us

field.png

Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi Ofer

Why cannot you use a "comment" field for this use case?

Seems to be fit just right - tracks the user and the date for you.. in addition to the comment text itself

No need to setup anything with IFTTT rules, etc. Just take it and use it

Alex

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
STANDARD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events