how can i add a "cc" or "bcc" to approval email in tempo

Ulrich Nack
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

In our planned vacation approval workflow we need the ability to send a "approved" mail to the reqesting person and a copy (cc) to a person of the HR department. Is there a mail template, which can be modified?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2013

Hi

This is not possible in current version but I have created an internal request for the Tempo team.

Internal Issue ref# TMA-3239

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Ulrich Nack
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2013

Thank you for the fast response, I hope the feature came in the near future.

Ulrich Nack
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 17, 2014

Hi,

what is the status about this feature?
It will be verry helpfull to get an "approved" or "rejected" mail to establish a vacation workflow. It's also important to send a copy to a second receipient.

Regards Uli

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events