how can I delete a draw.io diagram in confluence cloud

David Miller February 10, 2019

There doesn't seem to be an option to delete a draw.io diagram in confluence cloud. All I  can do is edit and create new diagrams.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Grigory Salnikov
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 10, 2019

@David Millerand welcome to our Community!

Don't you have this option?remove.jpg

Tobias Anstett _K15t_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2019

Hi @David Miller,

If you do not have this option you may want to check if you have "Remove/Delete Attachments permission" - as far as I know Draw.io saves their data as attachments - so these permissions might be required.

Best, Tobias

Like David Benson _draw_io_ likes this
Marco March 27, 2020

I have the same question. But I'm not interested in removing a draw.io object from a page. I'd rather know, how to completely remove such a draw.io object? Because it's still listed on the draw overview page.

Like # people like this
Ann Foreyt May 14, 2020

I have the same question as Marco. How do you remove the Draw.IO object itself, from the Diagrams page?

I am not finding any option to do that, on either the Draw.IO Diagrams overview page or in edit mode on a particular diagram. 

(I really don't need those 3 "testdiagram" files I made just to play around with the program!)

Marco May 15, 2020

@Ann Foreyt, you can delete the draw.io files from the attachment section of the specific site where they were embedded.screenshot.png

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events