error "undefined" when using Zephyr gadgets in confluence

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 4, 2013

When try to insert Zephyr gadgets in confluence page (these are external gadgets from JIRA), error "undefined" displayed. Anyone can help? Thanks

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Edgar Lugo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 5, 2013

Hi Sherry,

At this point Zephyr Gadgets don't work with Confluence. We do anticipated to have a Zephyr Blueprint out early next year which will provide the ability to view testing statistics in Confluence.

Kind Regards,

Edgar

SherryX
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 11, 2013

Thanks, Edgar.

1 vote
Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 6, 2015

What future release will fix the issue when in Confluence and inserting the "Test Execution" or "Test Execution Details" macro - we get errors? The errors seem to be because the "Test Execution Details" macro box is missing the parameter text boxes that we would need to enter information in for these macros to work. For example, the "Test Execution Details" macro is missing the free form ZQL line for us to enter info in and the "Test Execution" macro is missing the boxes for us to choose the JIRA project/version. 

1 vote
Adelle Grigor February 11, 2014

Hi Edgar,

Any update on the blueprint it's really getting important for our team to report on testing in JIRA. We are soon to be forced to write a gadget ourselves and I really need to avoid this. What about a beta release? We can trial it for you?

Adelle

Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2014

Hi Adelle,

At this time we do not have any updates other than they should be out early next year. When we do have public updates/announcements we post them to our Blog. Please check it out to stay tuned!

blogs.yourzephyr.com

Kind Regards,

Emily

Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 12, 2014

Hi Adelle,

I do have an update. The Zephyr Blueprints for Zephyr for JIRA will be out at the end of March at the latest. So stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

Emily

Marcel Kölbel March 31, 2014

Hi Emily,

are there any updates about this? end of march is passed, and the last update was only a bugfix as far as I know.

Cheers,
Marcel

Paz Mardones July 23, 2014

Hey Emily,

I want to know if exist a way to put the test plans (created in Zephyr) into Confluence.. something like a summary, also a plugin to put the charts that Zephyr create.

Thanks.

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 28, 2014

Hi All,

Just wanted to update everyone and say that Zephyr Blueprints for Confluence is now available! This plugin supports adding Zephyr for JIRA gadgets and more into Confluence!

Learn more here:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.thed.zephyr.bp

Kind Regards,

Daniel Gannon

0 votes
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 23, 2014

Hi All,

Zephyr blueprints are not yet available. You can always check our blog to see when they will be ready!

http://blogs.yourzephyr.com/

Stay tuned!

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Agata Szybowska May 5, 2014

Any news? I have seen info from Oct 2013 that blueprints were supposed to be made available later that month, but I can find nothing on the Atlassian Market or anywhere else.

That is really crucial, as I want to do all the reporting in confluence, and it is really blocking me right now...

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events