eazyBI - where do added issues in a sprint come from (other sprint, backlog)?

Claire De Smedt July 20, 2016

Hi,

I've created few charts with eazyBI, it's a really powerful tool, but I have a lot to learn.

Currently, I would like to track from where issues added are coming and to where issue removed are moving?

For example, before closing a sprint, some issues are moved to next sprint, other are moved to backlog, other to another future sprint. I would like to know the provenance and the destination of issues.

I try to find something with [Transition Field].[Sprint], but I can't find any value inside.

Can somebody help me?

Thanks,

Claire

1 answer

0 votes
eazyBI Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 25, 2016

Hi Claire,

in eazyBI, added and removed issues are calculated by the issue changelog (history). We look for changes in "Sprint" field: the issue is counted as added to a sprint when the particular sprint is added to this field, and removed from the sprint when another value is set for this field.

A provenance or a destination is not directly analysed in eazyBI. Still, you can get Sprint field value changes over time.

For more detailed assistance please contact support@eazyBI.com 

Best regards,

Ilze

eazyBI Client Support Consultant

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events