draw.io how to suppress filename tooltip

thgmx March 15, 2017

Hi there,

in a Draw.io image I have defined some tooltips. In the Draw.io Macro Settings I switch off the toolbar. Then the image's tooltip (which is not shown if toolbar is "on") overwrites the shapes' tooltips. Can I prevent the image from showing its filename (and keep the checkbox Toolbar unchecked)?

Best regards

btw: Confluence Server, ver 6.0.4, draw.io for Confluence Server 6.4.0.0

3 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2017

Version 6.4.1.0 (released today) should fix this problem!

thgmx April 6, 2017

Installed today, works fine. Thank you

1 vote
David Benson _draw_io_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 15, 2017

Good spot, we'll get this fixed.

thgmx March 16, 2017

Nice, thanks.

I suggest to don't display the file name at all (not even in the header of the image if toolbar is on). At my opinion users of the page are not interested in internal information like file names, particularly not in their revision number. But if you edit the page the filename could be perhaps part of the marco header.

1 vote
Thomas Schlegel
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 15, 2017

Hi Bertram,

I see the same behaviour here in our Confluence, but I never really noticed this before smile

I found a dumb little workaround: put some blank lines before the text of the tooltip, so the name of the image overwrites these blank lines. Under the image name, there you should see your tooltip text.

thgmx March 16, 2017

Thank you, good idea, that helps till fixed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events