It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

draw.io how to get and maintain high resolution.. do NOT save to google drive or import from docs

Erik J I'm New Here Feb 03, 2019

I had a maddening experience with draw.io  The program itself does nice flowcharts and is capable of printing them directly out of the program with high resolution. However when importing draw.io with high resolution into google docs via extension or saving as scaled up PNG to google drive the results were underwhelming. Diagonal lines looked positively jagged and even the 'high resolution' import left quality to be desired. The trick is to save the PNG to the desktop computer NOT the google drive and then load it from there. Works just fine.  It's entirely maddening that this isn't recorded anywhere, so I am putting this up for your information.

1 answer

0 votes
Marija Radovic Feb 04, 2019

Hi Erik,

Could you please tell us if you still have the same problem today?

If you have, what is the diagram height and width in pixels, please?

(you already posted the same question to google group and we asked the same info there)

Thanks!

Marija,

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Webinar invitation: Generate custom Jira Cloud PDF reports and exports

Jira may be a staple part of your workday, but your colleagues, customers, business partners or an auditor might need information presented in a different format, that is easy to access and read. And...

61 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you