Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

count issues by type

Edited

I'm trying to reproduce with XPorter this report which is available in the Jira dashboard. It's a list where for each line there is the component to which the issue belongs, and for each column there is the total of the issue type

Schermata 2020-03-12 alle 12.21.47.png

I started with this guide but I can't figure out what instruction to give to do the sums correctly.

https://confluence.xpand-it.com/display/public/XPORTER/Exercise+7+-+Project+overview+by+month+%28it+counts+the+issues+by+month%29+using+macros+on+an+Excel

1 answer

1 vote

Hi @Calogero Kalos Bonasia 

Please, check this link where you can find some tips about how to create a template.

If you need more help, please create a new ticket in our Service Desk and send us the template you are using.

Best regards,

Team Xporter

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

580 views 5 21
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you