It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

configure access ton several different databases from only one space with Play SQL on Confluence

HN Jan 23, 2018

Hello,

I'm trying to configure access ton several different databases from only one space with Play SQL on Confluence.

Do you lnow if it's possible ? If yes, how ?

Thanks !

Play SQL version : 2.12.5 

Atlassian Confluence 6.1.3

2 answers

0 votes
Dennis Winter Feb 08, 2018

+1

0 votes
Radek Janata Jan 25, 2019

I've workarounded this by having separate "SQL" spaces for each datasource. Each such special space has limited number of admins who can define queries and users who can create pages using Play SQL macros. All other can read only predefined pages with queries.

Pages/tables from these dedicated SQL space are then included via Include page macro to any other regular spaces.

Another advantage is that you have separated regular space admins and datasource/SQL space admins.

These dedicated SQL space have their own naming convention (SQL prefixes, sql label) and, as I have already mentioned, different permissions setup.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Demo Den Ep. 4: Continuous Integration with CircleCI & Jira Software

Get ready! Demo Den Episode 4 is coming your way on Tuesday, May 28, 2018 with a Continuous Integration and Delivery special demo. CircleCI Director of Solutions Engineering, Eddie Webb will show us ...

709 views 0 4
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you