noa harel October 18, 2020

How can i set a condition that if the related fix versions is 'unreleased'

status 'done' will not be optional?

1 answer

0 votes
David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 19, 2020

What do you mean by "status 'done' will not be optional"? What are you trying to do exactly?

noa harel October 20, 2020

My purpose is that issue status will be changed automatically when fix version being release from 'pending deployment' to 'done'

i have an automation who does that but its not the only case that status 'pending deployment' changed to done so i have to make sure that if fix version is exist-the transaction to 'done' will be allowed only if the version released.

hope that it clearer.

Thanks!

David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 20, 2020

Got it.

For that, you'll need a third-party app such as JMWE or JSU.

With JMWE, you could create a Build-your-own Condition with this condition:

! issue.fixVersions || issue.fixVersions.length == 0 || issue.fixVersions.every(v => v.released)
Max Foerster - K15t
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2020

Hi @David Fischer ,

In an effort to maintain transparency in the Community, please be sure to clearly identify this as your company's application and state your affiliation with the company when responding to Community posts. Please have a good read-through of the other Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace vendors and Solution Partners.

Thank you! Best, Max

David Fischer
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 21, 2020

Hi @Max Foerster - K15t  you are right, I forgot. I usually do but I also have our company name in my name in case I forget. 

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events