Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

condition workflow- fix version

How can i set a condition that if the related fix versions is 'unreleased'

status 'done' will not be optional?

1 answer

0 votes

What do you mean by "status 'done' will not be optional"? What are you trying to do exactly?

My purpose is that issue status will be changed automatically when fix version being release from 'pending deployment' to 'done'

i have an automation who does that but its not the only case that status 'pending deployment' changed to done so i have to make sure that if fix version is exist-the transaction to 'done' will be allowed only if the version released.

hope that it clearer.

Thanks!

Got it.

For that, you'll need a third-party app such as JMWE or JSU.

With JMWE, you could create a Build-your-own Condition with this condition:

! issue.fixVersions || issue.fixVersions.length == 0 || issue.fixVersions.every(v => v.released)

Hi @David Fischer _Appfire_ ,

In an effort to maintain transparency in the Community, please be sure to clearly identify this as your company's application and state your affiliation with the company when responding to Community posts. Please have a good read-through of the other Atlassian Community online guidelines for Marketplace vendors and Solution Partners.

Thank you! Best, Max

Hi @Max Foerster - Decadis AG  you are right, I forgot. I usually do but I also have our company name in my name in case I forget. 

David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

🍻🍂Apptoberfest Update: Upcoming Virtual Events 🎉

Hello Community! I hope you've been enjoying the 🍂Apptoberfestivities🍂 (I know I have!) The event is heating up next week with a series of virtual events that we're calling the 🍻🍂Partner App ...

116 views 1 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you