Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

comala : send email disables links

Hello,

I have a Comala Workflow which should send status emails to Teams chanels , when a state is changed. In Teams the links are removed, but if I send email to my address, it works fine. 

Why is this?

My e-mail address is hosted by Microfosft (office365).

the code I am using:

{trigger:statechanged|state=review}
{send-email:address= ouremail@emea.teams.ms|subject=@pagetitle@ |mimetype=text/html}
@page@@
modified: @User@@
{send-email}
{trigger}

1 answer

HI @Brogyányi Péter 

There are two @@ symbols where only one is required however as you say it works when you receive send it to your personal e-mail so I do not think this issue related to your workflow. I suspect the issue is to do with how Microsoft teams interprets the emails it receives.

Perhaps you could ask your organisation IT administrator or Microsoft support if they can help. It may be useful to share the 'email message source' with them as that will contain all the information that users cannot see but is used by email services.

If you do find a solution please do let me know here.

All the best

James
Senior Product Manager

Hi James!

The two @ symbols are copy-paste mistake, sorry. Unfortunatelly I am an IT administrator, and hoped to find any ideas here, or someone with similar issues.

{trigger:statechanged|state=review}
{send-email:address=address@emea.teams.ms|subject=@pagetitle@ some text|mimetype=text/html}
@page@
some text: @User@
{send-email}
{trigger}

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Apps for Confluence you won't want to miss: RSVP for September's Appy Hours

Calling all collaborators and Confluence users! Our Appy Hours event on September 29th features 4 presenters demoing functionality to superpower Confluence. Don't miss learning about these apps i...

114 views 0 9
Read article

Atlassian Community Events