cant able to use adhoc workflow

swaraj jaiswal March 18, 2013

hey ian i need ur help badly plz help me....i am using confluence4.3.7 and installed adhoc workflow 4.0 on zen foundation 5.2.7 bt m getting error ...i am not able to use adhoc and in configuration only 232 modules are enabled 1 module named "Workflow supplier(for customware reporting plugin 4.0+ ) is disabled.....now please guide me how to use adhoc ...its really vry important for me...plz rply soon...sir...thnx in adv.

1 answer

1 vote
Miguel Reimer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 19, 2013

Hi Swaraj,

Unfortunately the change in our user interface has not yet been added to Zen Foundation. I will follow-up with them to see where things are at, but you may wish to send them a note as well.

Ad hoc Workflows 3.3.5 does work correctly with Zen Foundation, so as a temporary measure I would suggest downgrading. To do that, uninstall version 4.0, then download the 3.3.5 version from here - https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/com.comalatech.workflow/version/33051 and install it by clicking on the "Upload Plugin" link in the Confluence Add-on Manager. If the downloaded file ends with ".zip" make sure you rename it to ".obr" before installing it.

Thanks,
Miguel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events