It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

cannot invoke method getJqlFunction() on null object on JIRA Agile Boards using ScriptRunner JQL

Andy Cleff Aug 03, 2014

Jamie - After upgrading the ScriptRunner add-on, we got "cannot invoke method getJqlFunction() on null object" errors in plan/work mode on serveral of our Agile boards. I tracked things down to color coding queries on those boards:

• issueFunction in hasLinks("is blocked by")
  • issueFunction in hasLinks("blocks")

Seems these JQL's no longer work for us. In search mode also getting errors: "Unable to find JQL function 'hasLinks(is blocked by)'."

ScriptRunner v2.1.16 w JIRA v6.1.5 - compatibility issues? Time to upgrade our instance to 6.2.x?

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Andy Cleff Aug 10, 2014

An upgrade to JIRA 6.3.1 has resolved the problem.

0 votes
Andy Cleff Aug 10, 2014

An upgrade to JIRA 6.3.1 has resolved the problem.

0 votes
Johan Pretorius Sep 04, 2015

I just upgraded our instance to 6.4.11, and suddenly I'm getting this error message on one of my boards.

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

Webinar invitation: Generate custom Jira Cloud PDF reports and exports

Jira may be a staple part of your workday, but your colleagues, customers, business partners or an auditor might need information presented in a different format, that is easy to access and read. And...

42 views 0 1
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you