can i use Salesforce & Jira Cloud Connector to do a data migration

Corey_Tabb February 7, 2019

I am doing a data migration from Salesforce to Jira my salesforce contract runs out in a month and I was wondering if I can use this add-on to do my data migration.

will my data stay in Jira once my salesforce account is closed?

if not is there any add-on I can use that will do this?

3 answers

1 vote
Corey_Tabb March 10, 2020

Never tried it as I didn't know if it would work ended up not doing the salesforce migartion in the end

1 vote
Daryn Louw March 9, 2020

@Corey_Tabb Did you manage to successfully use this add-on for your data migration?

0 votes
Dave Liao
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 27, 2020

That Salesforce migration Marketplace app looks interesting. Will have to investigate.

In general, for those seeking to migrate from Salesforce to Jira, determine your migration scenarios. What Salesforce services are you using? Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, etc.

In the case of moving from Sales Cloud, you can CSV export your opportunities, then import them as issues in Jira. (Do you want to export ALL opportunities, or just ones created in the last year?) Hmm, this would make for an interesting article on Community, right? 🤔

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events