bigpicture plugin

Nikolay Akunts March 9, 2016

Hello,

we installed a trial version of bigpicture and have couple of basic questions.

1) in my advanced fields i couldn't find "links" tab to be as my column. how can i modify this?

image2016-3-9 11:39:44.png

2) resource allocation. how can i set "user A" to work on issue "#2" 4 hours and "user A" to work on issue "#3" 2 hours for the specific day.

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Matthew Jagiello
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2016

Hi,

1. There is no general Links column. You can add Epic link to represent Epics. Links are shown visually on the chart.
  2. It's very easy, and best done in the Resources module, though also possible on the Gantt - Resources just shiws this very clearly. You need to add Original Estimate value to this task, in addition to a start date and end date. Then the number of hours each resource works on a given task on a given day is: a simply formula: the space between start and end date is duration, and original estimate/duration is how much hours the task will be worked on each day of the duration.

Just as an exmaple, a task starting on the 1st, ending on the 11th has 10 days of duration. With 100 hours of original estimate, it will be 10 hours of work each day.

Nikolay Akunts March 11, 2016

Thanks Matthew,

and another question if you can please.

Can I automatically set Start Date when Issue Status is changed to "In Progress" ?

Buck Anderson March 13, 2016

Hi,

Currently not, ie status does not affect the start date. However, if you add an issue without its start date specified, it will take the position of the create's date, and issues in different statuses are color-coded.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events