azure ad sync jira displaying emty info

Rustam Piriyev July 22, 2022

I have little problem with azure ad sync jira app. I got this infoScreenshot 2022-07-22 at 12.03.07.png

2 answers

1 vote
Katarzyna Szumilas_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 24, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for verifying this!
I see that our team is already assisting you via your support ticket and that the troubleshooting session is scheduled for Thursday. To avoid miscommunication, let us handle this issue further via the customer support channel.

Kind regards,
Kate

1 vote
Katarzyna Szumilas_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 22, 2022

Hi Rustam!

From what I see you are using Azure AD Attributes for Jira by Devinit, right?
This app allows you to map user attributes to multiline text fields and display them on the Issue View. To make it work, Jira's users must be matched with your Azure AD users in the global configuration.
To check if the matching is established correctly for the particular user you can perform  "matching test" as shown on the attached screenshot.

It's also worth checking if the correct user (reporter/ assignee/ user picker) is configured in the synchronization section and if the multiline text field is present on the create/edit screens.

If that won't help, feel free to raise a support request via Deviniti's customer portal.
Our friendly support will gladly assist you further with this issue :) 

Best regards,
Kate
Product Owner of Azure AD AttributesScreenshot (5).png

Rustam Piriyev July 22, 2022

Hi Katarzyna!

Yes, I check this and it is working!

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 13.54.58.png

Screenshot 2022-07-22 at 13.55.43.pngScreenshot 2022-07-22 at 13.55.57.pngScreenshot 2022-07-22 at 13.56.32.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events